Circus EcoVero Floral Flutter Sleeve Dress
- Features a beautiful antique floral print
- Butterfly sleeves, wide waistband, has pockets
- Ethically made from sustainably sourced EcoVero - sustainable viscose
- Irish design & hand-crafted at our partner factory Good Earth, India
- Uk10 measures approx 102cm
- Material: 100% sustainable viscose
- Product code: CD314AF
Size and fit can vary from item to item so please use our size chart as a general guide. If the size of a garment varies from normal we will include details in the product description.
|XS||8||36||4||87 cm||99 cm||70 cm|
|S||10||38||6||91 cm||101 cm||74 cm|
|M||12||40||8||95 cm||103 cm||78 cm|
|L||14||42||10||100 cm||105½ cm||83 cm|
|XL||16||44||12||105 cm||108 cm||88 cm|
|XXL||18||46||14||110 cm||110½ cm||93 cm|
Ideally get a friend to measure you taking care that they don't pull the tape measure too tight.
Measure across the fullest part of your bust making sure the tape is sitting well under your arms and across your shoulder blades
Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline
Measure around your hips at the widest point.
Taken from inside shoulder to hemline
Delivery within the UK
- FREE Standard delivery on all orders over £45 within the UK
- All United Kingdom orders are sent inclusive of all UK duty and VAT.
|Delivery service||For orders under £45||For orders over £45|
|Standard within 4-7 working days||£4.35||FREE|
*Our daily cut off time is 10.30 am Monday to Friday for deliveries to be sent the same day. Orders placed over the bank holiday period will be despatched on the next working day. More delivery details »
Returns: Return items for a refund within 30 days to our UK return centre. Exceptions apply; Read our full returns policy »
Our exclusive Irish designed brand “Circus” is inspired by many of the classic shapes from the past. We modernise vintage silhouettes and shapes by redesigning the fit and length to suit today’s tastes. By sourcing and designing fun and unique fabrics and prints our garments are brought to life. Fabrics are predominantly cotton, rayon and viscose to enhance the texture of our garments. Water based dyes accentuate the vibrant and natural colours we love to use. We hope you enjoy wearing our clothes as much as we enjoy designing and bringing them to life.
Become a Carousel member and get rewarded!
Ways To Earn Reward Points:
- Firstly, sign into your customer account or create an account. You'll then be rewarded automatically.
- Earn 1 reward point for every €2 spent on full priced items.
- Earn 1 reward point for every €4 spent on sale items.
- Refer a friend and earn points on their first 3 orders.
- Earn bonus points on selected products or categories during special promotional periods.
How To Spend Your Reward Points:
- Firstly, sign into your customer account.
- At checkout you'll be able to use your points as payment.
- 20 points = €1 discount