Circus The Ingrid rose print Dress
- Has pockets, buttons down the bodice, zip at side seam
- Small cap sleeves, removeable belt
- Irish design & ethically made in our partner factory Good Earth India
- Uk 10 measures approx 98cm
- Material: 100% Eco Vero viscose
- Material: Eco vero
- Care: Cold machine wash inside out
- Product code: CD401ROSE
Size and fit can vary from item to item so please use our size chart as a general guide. If the size of a garment varies from normal we will include details in the product description.
|XS||8||36||4||87 cm||99 cm||70 cm|
|S||10||38||6||91 cm||101 cm||74 cm|
|M||12||40||8||95 cm||103 cm||78 cm|
|L||14||42||10||100 cm||105½ cm||83 cm|
|XL||16||44||12||105 cm||108 cm||88 cm|
|XXL||18||46||14||110 cm||110½ cm||93 cm|
Ideally get a friend to measure you taking care that they don't pull the tape measure too tight.
Measure across the fullest part of your bust making sure the tape is sitting well under your arms and across your shoulder blades
Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline
Measure around your hips at the widest point.
Taken from inside shoulder to hemline
Delivery within the EU
- We're based in the EU, in Ireland, so you'll receive your order fast and inclusive of all VAT and duty.
|EU||Standard within 4-10 working days||€13.95 to €15.95|
|EU||DHL Economy 6-7 working days*||€21.95**|
|EU||DHL Express 1-3 working days*||€29.95**|
*You must order before 10:30 am Monday to Friday for Express deliveries to be on time. Orders placed over the bank holiday period will be despatched on the next working day. More delivery details »
**Our DHL rates are for packages up to 1 kilo in weight. Heavier packages will cost €10 more per kilo to ship with DHL.
365 DAY Returns: Return items for a refund within 365 days. Exceptions apply; Read our full returns policy »
Our exclusive Irish designed brand “Circus” is inspired by many of the classic shapes from the past. We modernise vintage silhouettes and shapes by redesigning the fit and length to suit today’s tastes. By sourcing and designing fun and unique fabrics and prints our garments are brought to life. Fabrics are predominantly cotton, rayon and viscose to enhance the texture of our garments. Water based dyes accentuate the vibrant and natural colours we love to use. We hope you enjoy wearing our clothes as much as we enjoy designing and bringing them to life.
Become a Carousel member and get rewarded!
Ways To Earn Reward Points:
- Firstly, sign into your customer account or create an account. You'll then be rewarded automatically.
- Earn 1 reward point for every €1 spent on full priced items.
- Earn 1 reward point for every €2 spent on sale items.
- Refer a friend and earn points on their first 3 orders.
- Earn bonus points on selected products or categories during special promotional periods.
How To Spend Your Reward Points:
- Firstly, sign into your customer account.
- At checkout you'll be able to use your points as payment.
- 10 points = €1 discount