365 DAY RETURNS
If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it up to 365 days from the original purchase date for a refund. In order to do so the item(s) must be in new, unworn condition with all packaging and garment tags still attached.
Low cost returns within the Republic of Ireland
We now offer low-cost returns through An Post; simply go to the An Post returns page and select Carousel from the list of retailers, fill in your order details, pay and then print out your An Post label. Pack your items and place your return slip inside so we know who it is from. Remove the original shipping label from the outside of your package and tape your new An Post return label to the outside. Take your package to your local post office and keep hold of the receipt they give you.
Any gift items purchased online between 1st November 2023 and 24th December 2023 can be sent back to up until 15th January 2023. The items must be in sale-able condition with all original tags attached and with original packaging.
Important: returns posted back over the Christmas period will be refunded from Monday January 9th. An Post only work 2 days (28th, 29th) between Friday 22nd December and Tuesday 2nd January due to holidays.
Returns are easy
| 1. Get your
An Post label
|2. Pack it
||3. Send it|| 4. Get an e-mail
|5. See refund on
|Go to An Post returns website and request a return label.||Your return should be packaged neatly with your return slip inside.||It will take 3 to 7 calendar days for your return package to reach us.||Your refund will be issued 2 to 3 business days after your return is received||Your refund will appear on your credit card statement within 3 to 5 days.|
General return conditions
We are confident that you will be happy with your purchase(s). However in the event that you are not completely satisfied with your order we will be happy to offer you a full refund for the value of the product. However, please note the following:
- In order to do so the item(s) must be in new, unworn condition with all packaging and garment tags still attached.
- We advise that all customers check items thoroughly on receipt of goods, prior to removing and disposing of labels and original packaging.
- You must pay for any return delivery costs, except where the wrong item has been sent to you or the item is defective.
- Returns received in worn condition will not be refunded, and may be subject to a 50% restocking fee on the price of the item(s) or may be directly returned to the purchaser.
- Shoes returned with postage stickers on the original shoebox will be considered worn and will not be refunded. Therefore, please place your shoes in their original box inside of a bigger box before sending them back to us.
- All correctly returned items will only be credited to the account from which the original purchase was made, less any taxes or import duties incurred in delivery. We are unable to refund any shipping charges incurred.
We don't offer exchanges however we'll refund you within 2 working days of receiving back your return. And we offer free shipping on orders over €50 within Ireland so you can separately order the size you want before it sells out and you'll also have full tracking and visibility on your new order.
Returning goods bought as multi-buy special offers
If you return a single item bought as part of a multi-buy discount offer (for example 'buy 3 for the price of 2') you will be refunded the full price of that item less the proportional discount amount. If you return all items purchased with the multi-buy discount you will be refunded with the full multi-buy value.
For combination purchases ("buy one, get one free" or "get the lowest priced item free"), you must return any free items or vouchers back for us to process a refund.
How your package should be returned
Items should be returned via a recorded postage service such An Post recorded delivery. Sending items via registered post is for your own benefit so you can see when it gets delivered to us. We cannot take responsibility for returned items until signed for by us.
Please ensure that you retain your receipt showing proof of postage when sending back the item(s). We cannot take responsibility for items lost without proof of postage.
Your refund will be processed one to two working days after your goods are received into our warehouse. Please note that it will take 3-5 working days for the refunds to show on your statement. You will be refunded on to the card that the goods were purchased with. If your card expires before we process your refund please contact our customer services team with your order number, postcode and new card details.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss the returns procedure with a member of our team please do not hesitate to contact us. You can get our contact details on our contact us page.